Co-Directors: Peter Malfertheiner, Tomica Milosavljevic, Nenad Joksimovik
Structure of presentations – case based lecture:
1. Summary of the patient (presented by the young gastroenterologist)
2. The clinical problem (incidence, time trends, global, European and national epidemiology, clinical challenges)
4. Clinical evidence - studies, randomized, Meta-analyzes
5. Therapeutic approaches, guidelines, consensuses; adverse drug effects, other therapeutic options
6. Confusing, controversial issues, dilemmas
7. Good practice guides, accepted protocols
8. QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS, interactivity – THREE questions, voting devices
9. Key messages - Recommendations - conclusions (based on the presentation of the patient)
Click here to download the course' programme.
This course is endorsed by the UEG.